Ok. Goals. There are so many, it’s hard to know where to start. I’m just going to start. The aim, or goal of goals is to set something that you will do in set period of time. I recently read somewhere that vague goals produce vague results.
I don’t know how tired that statement is, but it does some up how I’m feeling about GOALS. I could write a huge bucket list, but I think it’s a good place to start with achievable specific things I can check off, adding more as I go.
- By next Monday, I will walk 10 miles.
- I will have found a nutritionist (I will also learn how to spell it).
- I will have started a diet plan.
- I will found a way to monitor my spending.
- I will have created a detailed and lengthy list of goals.
- I will have completed one online free course about setting life goals.
- I will have completed one online free course about online commerce.
- I have to go to bed as I have to wake up at 6am for an early work start.